Davids learning, or the way to true happinesse [microform] : in a commentarie vpon the XXXII. Psalme. Preached and now published by T. Taylor, late fellow of Christs Colledge in Cambridge. To which is prefixed the table of method of the whole Psalme, and annexed an alphabeticall table of the chiefe matters in the commentarie.
- Other Title:
- Davids learning, or the way to true happiness
Way to true happinesse.
High-way to happines.
- The second time corrected.
- London : Printed by W. Stansby, for Henry Fetherstone, and are to be sold at his shop in Pauls church-yard, at the signe of the rose, 1618.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1294:8.
, 406,  p. : table
- Local subjects:
- Bible. O.T. Psalms -- Commentaries -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Gathering Aa misbound.
Another edition of STC 23827, published in 1617 with title: Davids learning, or the way to true happiness.
Running title reads: The high-way to happines.
Pages 15-16, 263, 322, 343 and 401 stained; 172 print faded.
Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary (New York, N.Y.). Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1971. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1294:08). s1971 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 23828.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|