The cure of discomfort. Conteyned in the spirituall epistles of Doctour I. de Auila, most renowned preacher of Spaine. Most profitable for all, and particularly for persons in distresse [microform]
- Standardized Title:
- Epistolario espiritual. English.
- Other Title:
- Spirituall epistles.
- [Rouen and Saint-Omer : Printed by John le Coustourier and the widow of C. Boscard] Permissu superiorum, M.DC.XXXII. 
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 820:2.
, 441,  p.
- Christian life -- Catholic authors -- Early works to 1800.
- A translation of: Epistolario espiritual.
Running title reads: Spirituall epistles.
A reissue, with cancel title page and five added contents leaves, of: Certain selected spirituall epistles. Rouen : John le Cousturier in Squire-street at the Red hart, 1631.
The added leaves were printed at Saint-Omer by the widow of C. Boscard (STC). In this setting, the first contents leaf first line of Epistle 1 ends: to a deere.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1960. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 820:2). s1960 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 986.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|