The tribunall of the conscience: or, a treatise of examination [microform] : shewing why and how a Christian should examine his conscience, and take an account of his life. By Henry Mason, parson of St. Andrews Vndershaft, London.
- Other Title:
- Tribunall of the conscience
Treatise of examinations.
- The second edition, reuised and enlarged.
- London : Printed by G. P[urslowe] for Iohn Clarke, and are to be sold at his shop, vnder St. Peters church in Corne-hill, 1627.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1354:9.
, 64 p.
- Conscience, Examination of -- Early works to 1800.
- Printer's name from STC.
Originally published in 1626 (STC 17613).
Some print faded and show-through and some pages stained.
Reproduction of original in the University of Michigan. William Clements Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1973. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1354:09). s1973 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 17614
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|