A treatise of morall philosophie [microform] : containing the sayings of the wise: wherein you may see the worthie & pithie sayings of philosophers, emperors, kings, and oratours: of their liues, their answers, of what linage they came of, and of what countrie they wer: whose worthy sentences, notable precepts, counsels, parables, and semblables, doe hereafter folow. First gathered and partly set foorth by William Baudwin, and now the fourth time since that inlarged by Thomas Paulfreyman ...
- Other Title:
- Treatise of morall phylosophie
- Imprinted at London : By Thomas Este, 1591.
- Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 171:4.
, 192 leaves
- Philosophers, Ancient -- Biography -- Early works to 1800.
Ethics -- Early works to 1800.
- In twelve books; the first consists of biographies.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntingtion Library and Art Gallery.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1943. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1475-1640; 171:04). s1943 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 1263.
- Palfreyman, Thomas, d. 1589?
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|