Nevves from Sir Roger Williams [microform] : VVith a discourse printed at Rheines [sic] containing the most happie victorie, lately obtained by the Prince de Conty, lieutenant generall ouer the kinges forces, in Aniou, touraine, Maine, Poictu, Berry, Blaysois, Vendomois, Dunois, high and lower Limosin, and Perche, against the rebellious leaguers, enemies to his Maiestie. VVhereunto is annexed the order or agreement of the Court of Parliament, held in Normandy at sundry times, and now lastly confirmed the eighteenth of August, to the vtter abolishing of the Popes authoritie, the taking away of his reuenewes, and the burning of his bulles.
- Other Title:
- Newes from Sir Roger Williams
Newes from Sir Roger Williams.
- [London] : Printed by Iohn Woolfe, and are to be sold by Andrevv VVhite, at the Royall Exchange, ouer against the Conduit in Corne-wall, Anno. 1591.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1369:7.
19 [i.e. 17],  p.
- Sainte Ligue (1576-1593) -- Early works to 1800.
France. Parlement (Normandy) -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- France -- History -- Wars of the Huguenots, 1562-1598 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Pages 4-5 missing in number only.
Reproduction of original in the Peterborough Cathedral. Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1973. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1369:07). s1973 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 25734.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|