A declaration of the causes, which mooued the chiefe commanders of the nauie of her most excellent Maiestie the Queene of England, in their voyage and expedition for Portingal, to take and arrest in the mouth of the riuer of Lisbone, certaine shippes of corne and other prouisions of warre bound for the said citie [microform] : prepared for the seruices of the King of Spaine, in the ports and prouinces within and about the Sownde, the 30. day of Iune, in the yeere of our Lord 1589. and of her Maiesties raigne the one and thirtie.
- Other Title:
- Declaration of the causes, which mooved the chiefe commanders of the navie of her most excellent Majestie the Queene of England, in their voyage and expedition for Portingal, to take and arrest in the mouth of the river of Lisbone, certaine shippes of corne and other provisions of warre bound for the said citie.
- Imprinted at London : By the deputies of Christopher Barker, printer to the Queenes most excellent Maiestie, 1589.
- Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 529:11.
, 11 [i.e. 21],  p.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- Spain -- Early works to 1800. (search)
Spain -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800. (search)
Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- 1558-1603 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Written by Robert Beale.
P. 20 and 21 misnumbered 14 and 11.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1953. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1475-1640; 529:11). s1953 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 9196.
- Beale, Robert, 1541-1601. , Author
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|