By the King. A proclamation to restraine the excessiue carriages in vvagons, and foure vvheeled carts, to the destruction of high-wayes [microform]
- Standardized Title:
- Proclamations. 1618-07-20
- Other Title:
- Proclamations. 1618-07-20.
By the King. A proclamation to restraine the excessive carriages in wagons, and foure wheeled carts, to the destruction of high-wayes.
- [Imprinted at London : By Bonham Norton, and Iohn Bill, deputie printers for the Kings most excellent Maiestie, Anno, M.DC.XVIII. 
- Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 1686:33.
- Carriages and carts -- England -- Law and legislation -- Early works to 1800.
Roads -- England -- Maintenance and repair -- Early works to 1800.
- Caption title.
Dated at end: VVestminster the twentieth day of Iuly, in the sixteenth yeere of our reigne ..
Imprint from colophon.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1475-1640; 1686:33). s1985 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 8572.
Steele, R. Tudor and Stuart proclamations, 1216.
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|