The mirrour of mindes, or, Barclay's Icon animorum, Englished by T.M. [microform]
- Standardized Title:
- Satyricon. Part 4. English
- Other Title:
- Satyricon. Part 4.
Mirrour of mindes, or, Barclay's Icon animorum.
- London : Printed by Iohn Norton for Thomas Walkley, and are to bee sold at his shop, at the signe of the Eagle and Child in Britaines-Burse, 1631.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 694:4.
, 322, ; 224,  p.
- National characteristics -- Early works to 1800.
- "Icon animorum" is generally regarded as part 4 of Barclay's "Satyricon".
The first leaf and the last leaf are blank.
The tenth chapter begins new pagination and register.
Leaf 2K4 is a cancel.
Reproduction of the original in Cambridge University Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1957. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 694:04). s1957 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 1399.
- May, Thomas, 1595-1650.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|