The summe and substance of the conference [microform] : which, it pleased his excellent maiestie to have with the lords bishops, and other of his cleargie, (at which the most of the lordes of the councell were present) in his maiesties privie-chamber, at Hampton Court. Ianuary 14. 1603. Contracted by William Barlovv ... Whereunto are added some copies (scattered abroade) vnsavory, and vntrue.
- Other Title:
- Summe of the conference before the Kings Maiesty.
Summe of the conference before the Kings Majesty.
- London : Imprinted by V[alentine] S[immes] for Mathew Law, and are to be sold at his shop in Paules Church-yard neere S. Austens Gate, 1605.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 824:10.
, 96, 93-99,  p.
- Church of England -- History -- Early works to 1800.
Hampton Court Conference (1604)
Church and state -- Church of England -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- James I, 1603-1625.
- Printer's name from STC.
The last leaf is blank.
Running title reads: The summe of the conference before the Kings Maiesty.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1960. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 824:10). s1960 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 1457.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|