A proceeding in the harmonie of King Dauids harpe [microform] : That is to say, an exposition of 13. psalmes of the princely prophet Dauid, from the 22. vnto the 35. psalme, being a portion of the psalmes expounded by the reuerend Doctor Victorinus Strigelius, professor in Diuinity in the Vniuersity of Lipsia in Germany. Translated out of Latin into English by Richard Robinson, citizen of London. Anno Christi 1591. Seene and allovved. ...
- Standardized Title:
- Hypomnēmata in omnes Psalmos Davidis. Psalm 22-34. English
- Other Title:
- Hypomnēmata in omnes Psalmos Davidis. Psalm 22-34.
- Printed at London : By Iohn Wolfe [and J. Charlewood], and are to be sold at his shop ouer against the great South dore of Saint Paule, 
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1189:7.
, 174 p.
- Local subjects:
- Bible. O.T. Psalms XXII-XXXIV -- Commentaries -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Publication date and additional printer's name from STC.
Wolfe printed quire A; Charlewood B to end--STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1969. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1189:07). s1969 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 23359.
- Robinson, Richard, citizen of London.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|