The fathers blessing: or, counsell to his sonne [microform] : Appropriated to the generall, from that particular example of learning and pietie, his Maiestie composed for the prince his sonne. Seconded with many excellent obseruations, sentences and precepts, directing all men to a vertuous and honest life. Also, prayers and meditations.
- Standardized Title:
- Father's blessing: or second councell to his sonne.
- Other Title:
- Counsell to his sonne.
- The sixt edition.
- London : Printed by B. A[lsop] and T. F[awcet] for T. Jones, and are to be sold at his shop in S. Dunstans Churchyard, 1630.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 994:5.
, 154 p.
- Education of princes -- Early works to 1800.
Kings and rulers -- Duties -- Early works to 1800.
- An anonymous adaptation of James I's "Basilikon dōron" which was first published with the title: The father's blessing: or second councell to his sonne.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1964. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 994:05). s1964 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 14360.
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|