Moses and Aaron or the affinitie of ciuill and ecclesiasticke power [microform] : A sermon intended for the Parliament held at Oxon, August 7. 1625. But by reason of the sudden and vnhappy dissolution, then, not preach't, but since vpon occasion, was; at St. Maries in Oxford, the 26. of February. 1625. [sic] By Humphry Sydenham Mr. of Arts, and fellow of Wadham Colledge in Oxford.
- Other Title:
- Moses and Aaron or the affinitie of civill and ecclesiasticke power.
Affinitie of civill and ecclesiasticke power.
- London : Printed [by Eliot's Court Press] for Iohn Parker, 1626.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1396:13.
- Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- Also issued as part of his "Five sermons, upon severall occasions", STC 23563.
Printer from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Central Library (Bristol, Eng.).
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1974. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1396:13). s1974 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 23568.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|