The voyages and trauailes of Sir John Mandeuile knight [microform] : Wherein is set downe the way to the holy Land, and to Hierusalem: as also to the lands of the great Caane, and of Prester Iohn; to Inde, and diuers other countries: together with the many and strange meruailes therein.
- Standardized Title:
- Itinerarium. English
- Other Title:
Voyages and travailes of Sir John Mandeville knight.
- London : Printed [by Thomas Snodham] for Thomas Stansby, 1618.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 812:8.
 leaves : ill.
- Voyages and travels -- Early works to 1800.
- Attributed to John Mandeville, but in fact an English version of a text known as "Itinerarium". The original was probably written in Anglo-Norman French and has been attributed to Jean d'Outremeuse.
Signatures: A4(-A1) B-U4(-U4).
Printer's name from STC.
With woodcut title vignette.
Another edition of STC 17246, published in 1496.
Title page mutilated, affecting imprint; print faded and show-through.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1959. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 812:08). s1959 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 17252.
- Jean, d'Outremeuse, 1338-ca. 1399, attributed name.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|