The young divines apologie for his continuance in the Vniuersitie [microform] : with certaine meditations, ritten by Nathaniel Povvnoll, late student of Christ-Church in Oxford.
- Other Title:
- Young divines apologie for his continuance in the Universitie
- [London] : Printed by Cantrell Legge printer to the Vniuersitie of Cambridge, 1612. And are to be sold in Pauls Churchyard: by Matthevv Lovvnes at the signe of the Bishops head.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1214:6.
, 168 p.
- Church of England -- Clergy -- Early works to 1800.
Clergy -- Office -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Bible. O.T.. Psalms VI. -- Meditations -- Early works to 1800.
- Prefatory material signed: G. Fletcher.
Some print show-through; pages 14 and 84-5 stained. Pages 74-95 from the Emmanuel College (University of Cambridge) Library spliced at end.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1970. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1214:06). s1970 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 20174.
- Fletcher, Giles, 1588?-1623.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|