Greenes newes both from heauen and hell [microform] : Prohibited the first for writing of bookes, and banished out of the last for displaying of conny-catchers. Commended to the presse by B.R.
- Other Title:
- Greenes newes both from heaven and hell
Greenes newes both from heaven and hell.
Newes both from heaven and hell.
- At London : Printed [by widow Charlewood], anno. Domini. 1593.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 298:6.
- B.R. = Barnabe Rich, in fact the author.
Purports to be written from Robert Greene's papers.
Printer's name from STC.
Cf. Folger catalogue, which gives signatures: A-H4.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1946. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 298:06). s1946 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 12259.
- Greene, Robert, 1558?-1592.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|