The scholemaster or plaine and perfite way of teachyng children, to vnderstand, write, and speake, the Latin tong [microform] : but specially purposed for the priuate brynging vp of youth in ientlemen and noble mens houses, and commodious also for all such, as haue forgot the Latin tonge ... By Roger Ascham.
- Standardized Title:
- Other Title:
- Scholemaster or plaine and perfite way of teachyng children, to understand, write, and speake, the Latin tong.
Plaine and perfite way of teachyng children, to understand, write, and speake, the Latin tong.
- An. 1570. At London : Printed by Iohn Daye, dwelling ouer Aldersgate. Cum gratia & priuilegio Regiæ Maiestatis, per decennium, 
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1019:3.
, 67,  leaves
- Latin language -- Study and teaching -- Early works to 1800.
Education -- Early works to 1800.
- Editor's dedication signed: Margaret Ascham.
With a final colophon leaf dated 1570.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1965. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1019:03). s1965 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 832.
- Ascham, Margaret.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|