A booke of cookerie and the order of meates to bee serued to the table, both for flesh and fish dayes [microform] : With many excellent wayes for the dressing of all vsuall sortes of meates ... Likewise for making many precious waters, with diuers approued medicines for grieuous diseases. With certaine points of husbandry ...
- Standardized Title:
- Good huswifes jewell. Part 1. Abridgments
- Other Title:
- Good huswifes jewell. Part 1. Abridgments.
Booke of cookerie and the order of meates to bee served to the table, both for flesh and fish dayes.
- London : Printed by E[lizabeth] A[llde] and are to be sold by F. Groue, dwelling vpon Snow-hill, 1629.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1339:13.
, 102,  p.
- Cooking, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Largely an abridgment of part 1 of: Dawson, Thomas. The good huswifes jewell.
Printer's name from STC.
With three final contents leaves; the last leaf is blank.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1974. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1339:13). s1974 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 3301.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|