The fauourite: or, A plaine demonstration from Holy Scripture of Gods especiall loue to the righteous, in a sermon preached at S. Andrewes in Norwich, the 18. of Nouemb. 1611. since enlarged and newly published for the comfort of Gods people. By Timo: Plummer preacher of Gods word [microform]
- Other Title:
- Plaine demonstration from holy scripture of Gods especiall loue to the righteous.
Plaine demonstration from holy scripture of Gods especiall love to the righteous.
- London : Printed for Samuel Man, dwelling in Paules Church-yard at the signe of the Swanne, 1622.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 932:5.
, 45,  p.
- Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- On D7v, final leaf: I.S. to the reader (in verse).
Some print show-through.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1962. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 932:05). s1962 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 20050.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|