The pleasant historie of John VVinchcomb [microform] : in his younger yeeres called Iacke of Newberie, the famous and worthy clothier of England: declaring his life and love, together with his charitable deeds and great hospitality. And how hee set continually five hundred poore people at worke, to the great benefit of the common-wealth: worthy to bee read and regarded. Now the tenth time imprinted, corrected, and inlarged, by T.D.
- Other Title:
- Pleasant history of John Winchcomb
Pleasant historie of John Winchcomb.
Pleasant historie of Jacke of Newberie.
- London : Printed by Robert Young, and are to be sold by Cuthbert Wright, 1637.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1349:4.
- Winchcombe, John, d. 1520 -- Early works to 1800.
- T.D. = the author, Thomas Deloney.
Running title reads: The pleasant historie of Jacke of Newberie.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1974. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1349:04). s1974 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 6563.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|