A modell of divinitie, catechistically composed [microform] : VVherein is delivered the matter and methode of religion, according to the Creed, tenne Commandements, Lords Prayer, and the Sacraments. By Iohn Yates, Bachelour in Diuinitie, and minister of Gods word in St. Andrewes in Norvvich.
- The second edition corrected and inlarged by the authors deliberate iudgement.
- London : Printed by Iohn Legatt, for Fulke Clifton, and are to be sold on New-fish streete hill, vnder St. Margrets Church, 1623.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 946:12.
, 355,  p. : fold. table
- Theology, Doctrinal -- Early works to 1800.
- In the "Advertisement to the Reader" Yates indicates the outline of the treatise came from Alexander Richardson, who is erroneously listed as the author in the Stationers' Register entry--STC.
Includes Yates' "A short and briefe summe of saving knowledge", London, 1621, which is reprinted in Chapter 1--STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1962. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 946:12). s1962 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 26086.
- Yates, John, d. ca. 1660. , Author
Richardson, Alexander, of Queen's College, Cambridge.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|