An ould facioned love. Or a loue of the ould facion. By I.T. gent [microform]
- Standardized Title:
- Amintæ gaudia. English. Selections
- Other Title:
- Amintæ gaudia.
Ould facioned love. Or a love of the ould facion.
Loue of the ould facion.
Love of the ould facion.
- At London : Printed by P[eter] S[hort] for William Mattes, dwelling in fleetstrete at the signe of the hand and plough, 1594.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1337:13.
, 39,  p.
- I.T. = John Trussel, the translator?.
Printer's name from STC.
An extract, possibly translated by John Trussel, of: Watson, Thomas. Amintæ gaudia.
Includes, with caption title: The answer of Phillis to Amintas by the translator.
Formerly also STC 23624.
Some print show-through, and some papges marked; beginning-page 15 from the Trinity College (University of Cambridge) Library copy spliced at end.
Reproduction of the original in the Sion College. Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1972. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1337:13). s1972 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 25118.
- Trussel, John, fl. 1620-1642, attributed name.
I. T., gent.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|