A briefe rehersal of the death resurrectio[n], [and] ascension of Christ [microform] : gathered together oute of ye foure euangelistes and actes of the apostles by the most godly and great learned man Huldriche Zuinglius, written first in Latin, and now tra[n]slated into Englishe, that such as vnderstande not the Latin tongue should not wante the vse of so worthy and profitable a treatise. Perused and allowed according to the order appointed in the Quenes maiesties iniunctions.
- [Imprinted at London : By Iohn Daye dwellinge ouer Aldersgate beneath Sainct Martynes, [1561?]]
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 583:9.
- Jesus Christ -- Biography -- Sources -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Bible. N.T.. Gospels. -- Harmonies -- English -- Early works to 1800.
- Imprint from colophon; publication date suggested by STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1954. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 583:09). s1954 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 26135.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|