Reasons for which the service booke, urged upon Scotland ought to bee refused [microform]
- Other records:
- [[Edinburgh] : Printed [by G. Anderson], in the year of God. 1638]
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1559:10.
- Episcopal Church in Scotland. Book of common prayer -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Scotland -- Church history -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
- Sometimes attributed to George Gillespie.
Place of publication and printer's name from STC; publication date from colophon.
Signatures: A2 .
This edition has A1r catchword: English.
Probably intended to be issued with STC 22026, but often found bound with STC 22030, 22056, and other items (STC).
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1559:10). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 22038.
- Gillespie, George, 1613-1648, attributed name.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|