Thartycles of the effecte of the othe [microform] : made at the laste parlyme[n]t by thauctoryte of the same of the prese[n]tours to be named [and] assigned of dyuers placis by the seuerall kynges co[m]missioners assygned by his letters patentes for the settynge, taxinge, ratynge, [and] assessynge of the kynges subsedie ...
- Standardized Title:
- Proclamations. 1515
- Other Title:
- Proclamations. 1515.
- [London : R. Pynson, 1515]
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 10:2.
- Taxation -- Great Britain -- History -- 16th century -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Henry VIII, 1509-1547 -- Early works to 1800.
- Title from opening words of text.
Imprint from STC.
Steele dates proclamation: 1414-1415.
Identified as STC 7769 on UMI microfilm.
Reproduction of the original in the Society of Antiquaries.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1938. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 10:02). s1938 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 7766.
Steele, R. Tudor and Stuart proclamations, 71.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|