Here begynneth a ryght frutefull mater: [and] hath to name the boke of surueyinge and improuementes [microform]
- Standardized Title:
- Book of surveying
- Other Title:
- Book of surveying.
Here begynneth a ryght frutefull matter: and hath to name the boke of surveyinge & improvementes.
- [Imprinted at London : In Fletestrete at the sygne of the George next to saynt Dunstones churche by me wyllyam Myddylton, [1543?]]
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 24:11.
, 52 leaves
- Agriculture -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Landlord and tenant -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- By John Fitzherbert. Sometimes also attributed to Sir Anthony Fitzherbert.
Place of publication and printer's name from colophon; publication date estimated by STC.
Running title reads: Surueyinge.
Formerly STC 1533.
Identified as STC 1533 on UMI microfilm.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1938. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 24:11). s1938 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 11009.
- Fitzherbert, Anthony, Sir, 1470-1538.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|