A deuoute treatise vpon the Pater noster, made fyrst in latyn by the moost famous doctour mayster Erasmus Roterodamus, and tourned in to englisshe by a yong vertuous and well lerned gentylwoman of. xix. yere of age [microform]
- Other Title:
- Devoute treatise upon the Pater noster
Devoute treatise upon the Pater noster.
- [Imprinted at London : In fletestrete, in the house of Thomas Berthelet nere to the Cundite, at the signe of Lucrece, [1526?]]
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 37:6.
- Lord's prayer -- Early works to 1800.
- Editor's name appears on aiir.
Imprint from colophon; publication date conjectured by STC.
"Here after foloweth the seuyn peticions of the Pater noster, translated out of Latyn into Englysshe" has caption title.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1939. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 37:06). s1939 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 10477.
- Roper, Margaret, 1505-1544.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|