A direction to the husbandman [microform] : in a nevv, cheape, and easie way of fertiling [sic], and inriching areable grounds, by a mixture of certaine native materialls, in small quantities with the seed to sow, and strowing the same vpon the ground sowed. VVherein is declared the ordering and preparation of the materialls, the manner and proportion of mingling them with the seed, and strowing them upon the ground: with sundrie other particualrs tending to a full and plaine instruction of such as shall desire to make use thereof.
- London : Printed by Augustine Mathewes, 1634.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1200:11.
- Fertilizers -- Early works to 1800.
- "A4r-B1v prints an abstract of letters patent granted 1 Mar. 1634 to Charles Mowet, Edward Keeling, and Nathanael Waterhouse, who are presumably the joint authors of this pamphlet"--STC.
Cf. Folger catalogue, which gives signatures: A-C4.
The last leaf is blank.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1970. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1200:11). s1970 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 6902.
- Mowet, Charles, attributed name.
Keeling, Edward, attributed name.
Waterhouse, Nathanael, attributed name.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|