A plaine and familiar exposition of the thirteenth and fourteenth chapters of the Prouerbs of Salomon [microform]
- Other Title:
- Plaine and familiar exposition of the thirteenth and fourteenth chapters of the Proverbs of Salomon
Plaine and familiar exposition of the thirteenth and fourteenth chapters of the Proverbs of Salomon.
- At London : Imprinted by R. B[radock] for Roger Iackson, and are to bee sold at his shop in Fleet-street neere the Conduit, 1609.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1094:9.
, 25, 27-28, 30-117, 116-153,  p.
- Local subjects:
- Bible. O.T.. Proverbs XIII-XIV. -- Commentaries -- Early works to 1800.
- Dedication signed: Iohn Dod, Robert Cleauer.
Printer's name from STC.
The last leaf is blank.
Running title reads: Prouerbs.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1967. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1094:09). s1967 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 6960.
- Cleaver, Robert, 1561 or 2-ca. 1625. , Author
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|