A bryefe and necessary catechisme or instruction [microform] : Very needefull to be knowne of al housholders. [...]
- Standardized Title:
- Briefe & necessary instruction
- Other Title:
- Briefe & necessary instruction.
- Imprinted at London : By Iohn Charlewood, 1577.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 189:7.
- Catechisms, English -- Early works to 1800.
- A revision by Edward Dering of an unpublished work by John More. Originally published in 1572 as: A briefe & necessary instruction.
In two parts. Part 2 has separate register and a separately dated title page which reads: A bryfe and necessary catechisme or instruction. Very needefull to be knowne of al housholders. ..
Catechism has B1r catchword: "my" and last line ends "al".
Signatures: A-C (C8 blank).
Formerly STC 4796.
Identified as STC 4796 on UMI microfilm reel 189.
Imperfect. Lacks all of part 1.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1943. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 189:07). s1943 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 6679.8.
- More, John, d. 1592.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|