The second manifesto of Marcus Antonius de Dominis, Archbishop of Spalatio [sic] [microform] : wherein for his better satisfaction, and the satisfaction of others, he publikely repenteth, and recanteth his former errors, and setteth downe the cause of his leauing England, and all Protestant countries, to returne vnto the Catholicke Romane Church: written by himselfe in Latine, and translated into English by M. G.K.
- Other Title:
- Second manifesto of Marcus Antonius de Dominis, Archibishop of Spalato.
- Liege : By Guilliaume Houius, with permission of superiours, 1623.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1377:4.
- De Dominis, Marco Antonio, 1560-1624.
Catholic Church -- Apologetic works -- Early works to 1800.
- Latin original not traced.
Signatures: A-F4 G2 .
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1975. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1377:04). s1975 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 7001.
- G. K., fl. 1623.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|