Two sermons preached before King Charles, upon the xxvi verse of the first chapter of Genesis. By Dr. Donne Dean of Pauls [microform]
- Other Title:
- Second sermon preached before King Charles, upon the xxvi verse of the first chapter of Genesis.
- [Cambridge] : Printed by [Thomas Buck and Roger Daniel] the printers to the Vniversitie of Cambridge, MDCXXXIIII. 
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1170:21.
, 37, , 40 p.
- Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- Signatures: [A]4 (-A1,2) B-L4 (-L4).
"The second sermon preached before King Charles, upon the xxvi verse of the first chapter of Genesis" has separate title page and pagination; register is continuous.
In "Six sermons upon severall occasions"; possibly issued separately, but the title page ([A]3) is conjugate with the general title of "Six sermons" ([A]2) and L4 is the title page to the following sermon.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1969. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1170:21). s1969 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 7058.
Keynes, G. Donne (4th ed.), 27.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|