Coach and sedan, pleasantly disputing for place and precedence [microform] : the brewers-cart being moderator.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Pleasant dispute between coach and sedan.
- London : Printed by Robert Raworth, for Iohn Crowch; and are to be sold by Edmund Paxton, dwelling at Pauls chayne, neere Doctors-Commons, 1636.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1111:8.
- Carriages and carts -- Early works to 1800.
Sedan chairs -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- England -- Social life and customs -- Early works to 1800.
- Dedication signed: Mis-Amaxius, i.e. Henry Peacham.
With a title-page woodcut.
Running title reads: A pleasant dispute between coach and sedan.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1967. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1111:08). s1967 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 19501.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|