A proclamacion, set furth by the kynges Maiestie [microform] : with thassent of his derest vncle, Edward Duke of Somerset, gouernor of his moste royall persone, and of his realmes, dominions and subiectes protector, and others of his moste honorable counsaill, touchyng tale talers and sedicious runnagates.
- Standardized Title:
- Proclamations. 1549-01-28
- Other Title:
- Proclamations. 1549-01-28.
- Excusum Londini : In ædibus Richardi Graftoni Regij impressoris. Cum priuilegio ad imprimendum solum, 
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 25:15.
- Sedition -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- England -- Proclamations -- Early works to 1800.
- Publication date from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Society of Antiquaries.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1938. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 25:15). s1938 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 7824.
Steele, R. Tudor and Stuart proclamations, 358.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|