Polyhymnia [microform] : describing, the honourable triumph at tylt, before her Maiestie, on the 17. of Nouember, last past, being the first day of the three and thirtith yeare of her Highnesse raigne. With Sir Henrie Lea, his resignation of honour at tylt, to her Maiestie, and receiued by the right honorable, the Earle of Cumberland.
- Other Title:
- Polyhymnia describing, the honourable triumph at tylt, before her Maiestie, on the 17. of November, last past.
Triumph at tylt. on the 17. of Nouemb. 1590.
Triumph at tylt. on the 17. of Novemb. 1590.
- Printed at London : By Richard Ihones, 1590.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 260:1.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Elizabeth, 1558-1603 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Dedication signed: George Peele.
Running title reads: The triumph at tylt. on the 17. of Nouemb. 1590.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1945. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 260:01). s1945 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 19546.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|