The education or bringinge vp of children, translated oute of Plutarche by syr Thomas Eliot knyght [microform]
- Standardized Title:
- De educatione puerorum. English
- Other Title:
- De educatione puerorum.
Education or bringinge up of children.
- [Imprinted at London : In Fletestrete, in the house of Thomas Berthelet, nere to the Cundite, at the sygne of Lucrece, [1532?]]
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; I-3:4.
- Education -- Early works to 1800.
- A translation of: De educatione puerorum.
Printer's name and address from colophon; publication date conjectured by STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1938. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; I-3:4). s1938 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 20057.
- Elyot, Thomas, Sir, 1490?-1546.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|