The second day of the First vveeke of the most excellent, learned, and diuine poet, VVilliam, Lord Bartas. Done out of French into English heroicall verse by Thomas VVinter, Maister of Artes [microform]
- Standardized Title:
- Sepmaine. Day 2. English
- Other Title:
- La sepmaine. Day 2.
Second day of the First weeke of the most excellent, learned, and divine poet, William, Lord Bartas.
- London : Printed [by R. Field] for Iames Shaw, 1603.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1361:11.
, 40 p.
- Local subjects:
- Bible. O.T. Genesis -- History of Biblical events -- Poetry -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- A translation of the second day of: La sepmaine.
Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of a photostat of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1974. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1361:11). s1974 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 21659.
- Winter, Thomas, Master of Arts.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|