The painting of the ancients [microform] : in three bookes: declaring by historicall observations and examples, the beginning, progresse, and consummation of that most noble art. And how those ancient artificers attained to their still so much admired excellencie. Written first in Latine by Franciscus Junius, F.F. And now by him Englished, with some additions and alterations.
- Standardized Title:
- De pictura veterum libri tres. English
- Other Title:
- De pictura veterum libri tres.
Ancient art of painting.
- London : Printed by Richard Hodgkinsonne; and are to be sold by Daniel Frere, at the signe of the Bull in Little-Britain, 1638.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 956:1.
, 355,  p.
- Painting, Ancient -- Early works to 1800.
Painting -- Early works to 1800.
- A translation of: De pictura veterum libri tres.
Running title reads: The ancient art of painting.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1963. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 956:01). s1963 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 7302.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|