A rich storehouse or treasurie for the diseased [microform] : Wherein are many approued medicines for diuers and sundry diseases, which haue bin long hidden, and not come to light before this time. First set foorth for the benefit and comfort of the poorer sort of people that are not of abillitie to go to the phisitions, by G. W.
- Standardized Title:
- Rich store-house or treasury for the diseased.
- Other Title:
- Treasurie for the diseased.
- And now fifthly augmented and inlarged, by A.T. practitioner in phisicke and chirurgerie.
- At London : Printed by Ralph Blower, 1612.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1672:22.
, 176 [i.e. 146] leaves
- Medicine, Popular -- Early works to 1800.
- G. W. = George Wateson.
Some leaves missing in number only.
Earlier editions (STC 23606-23607) have A.T. as the original author--STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1672:22). s1984 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 23608.
- Wateson, George, fl. 1598-1607.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|