By the Queene. A proclamation for the execution of the lawes made agaynst vnlawfull reteynors, &c. [microform]
- Standardized Title:
- Proclamations. 1572-01-03
- Other Title:
- Proclamations. 1572-01-03.
By the Queene. A proclamation for the execution of the lawes made agaynst unlawfull reteynors, &c.
- Imprinted at London : In Powles Churchyarde, by Richarde Iugge and Iohn Cawood, Printers to the Queenes Maiestie, 
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 455:99.
- Police, Private -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Bodyguards -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- England -- Proclamations -- Early works to 1800. (search)
Great Britain -- History -- Elizabeth, 1558-1603 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- A proclamation against maintaining retainers unlawfully.
Publication date from STC.
Line 1 of text ends: "ob-".
At bottom of sheet 2: Cum priuilegio Regiæ Maiestatis.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1951. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 455:99). s1951 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 8040.
Steele, R. Tudor and Stuart Proclamations, 664.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|