Minucius Felix his dialogne [sic] called Octavius [microform] : Containing a defence of Christian religion. Translated by Richard Iames of C.C.C. Oxon.
- Standardized Title:
- Octavius. English
- Other Title:
Minucius Felix his dialogne called Octavius.
Minucius Felix his dialogue called Octavius.
M. Minucius Felix his Octavius.
- Oxford : Printed by Leonard Lichfield, for Thomas Huggins, 1636.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 674:5.
, 165,  p.
- Apologetics -- Early works to 1800.
- Running title reads: M. Minucius Felix his Octavius.
With six final leaves of verse; the three last leaves are blank.
Identified as STC 17953a on UMI microfilm.
Reproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1956. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 674:5). s1956 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 17953.
Madan, I, p. 190.
- James, Richard, 1592-1638.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|