An ansvvere to certein assertions of M. Fecknam, sometime abbot of Westminster [microform] : which he made of late against a godly sermon of M. Iohn Goughes, preached in the Tower the xv. of Ianuarie. 1570. Seen and allowed.
- Other Title:
- Answere to certein assertions of M. Fecknam.
- Imprinted at London : By Henrie Bynneman, 
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1644:4.
- Feckenham, John de, 1518?-1585 -- Early works to 1800.
Gough, John, fl. 1561-1570 -- Early works to 1800.
- By Laurence Tomson.
A reply to John Feckenham's assertions and objections against John Gough--Cf. STC.
At foot of title: Cum priuilegio.
Signatures: a-i k.
Identified as STC 24113a on UMI microfilm reel 1644.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1644:04). s1983 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 24113.
- Feckenham, John de, 1518?-1585, attributed name.
Gough, John, fl. 1561-1570, attributed name.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|