The true description of the execution of iustice, done in the Grauenhage, by the counsell of the Generall States holden for the same purpose, vpon Sir Iohn van Olden Barnauelt [microform] : Against whom the said States purposely thereunto appointed, did worthily pronounce sentence of death according to his deserts; which was executed vpon the third day of May, 1619. stilo nouo. at ten of the clocke in the morning. Faithfully translated according to the Dutch copie.
- Standardized Title:
- Newes out of Holland: concerning Barnevelt and his fellow-prisoners their conspiracy against their native country, with the enemies thereof.
- Other Title:
- True description of the execution of justice, done in the Gravenhage, by the counsell of the Generall States holden for the same purpose, upon Sir John van Olden Barnavelt.
- London : Imprinted by Felix Kyngston for Nathaniel Newbery, and are to be sold at his shop vnder Saint Peters Church in Corne-hill, at the signe of the Starre, and in Popes-head Alley, 1619.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 930:18.
- Oldenbarnevelt, Johan van, 1547-1619.
Epernon, Jean-Louis de Nogaret de La Valette, duc d', 1554-1642.
- Local subjects:
- Netherlands -- History -- Twelve Years' Truce, 1609-1621 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Dutch original not traced.
A reissue, with cancel title page and new preliminaries, of: Newes out of Holland: concerning Barnevelt and his fellow-prisoners their conspiracy against their native country, with the enemies thereof.
Signatures: A4 (-A1, +pi4) B-C4 D2 .
The first leaf is blank.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1962. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 930:18). s1962 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 18804.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|