The seamans secrets [microform] : Divided into two parts, wherein is taught the three kindes of sayling, horizontall, paradoxall, and sayling vpon a great circle. Also a horizontall tyde-table for the easie finding of the ebbing and flowing of the tydes, with a regiment newly calculated for the finding of the declination of the sunne, and many other most necessary rules and instruments: not heeretofore set forth by any.
- Other Title:
- Second part of this treatise of navigation.
- Newly corrected and amended, and the fourth time imprinted.
- London : Printed by Iohn Dawson, and are to be sold by Iohn Bellamie, at the three golden Lyons in Cornewall, neere the Royall Exchange, 1626.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 678:15.
 p. : ill., diagr., tables
- Navigation -- Early works to 1800.
- Dedication signed: Iohn Davis.
In two parts; part 2 has a separate title page, reading: The second part of this treatise of navigation. VVherein is taught the nature and most necessary vse of the globe, with the circles, zones, climates, and other distinctions, to perfect vse of sayling. ..
Includes diagrams, tables.
Signatures: A-H4, A-E4 F2 .
Some leaves cropped at foot, affecting signatures.
Reproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1956. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 678:15). s1956 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 6370.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|