A true copy of the Latine oration of the excellent Lord George Ossolinski, Count Palatine of Tenizyn, and Sendomyria, Chamberlain to the Kings Maiestie of Poland, and Suethland, and embassadour to the Kings most excellent Maiesty [microform] : As it was pronounced to his Maiestie at White-Hall by the said embassadour, on Sunday the 11. of March. 1620. With the translation of the same into English. Commanded by his Maiestie to be published in print.
- Standardized Title:
- True copy of the Latine oration of the excellent Lord George Ossolinski. English and Latin
- Other Title:
- True copy of the Latine oration of the excellent Lord George Ossolinski, Count Palatine of Tenizyn, and Sendomyria, Chamberlain to the Kings Majestie of Poland, and Suethland, and embassadour to the Kings most excellent Majesty.
- London : printed [By George Purslowe] for William Lee: and are to be sold at his shop in Fleetstreet, neere Sergeants Inne, at the signe of the golden Bucke, 1621.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 968:7.
, 16 p.
- Local subjects:
- Poland -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- Poland -- Early works to 1800.
- Latin text followed by an English translation.
Printer's name from STC.
The first leaf is blank.
The italic text on A3r to A4v is in two settings: A3r third line from bottom has (1) "Ottomanarum" or (2) "Ottomanorum".
Knuttel I:3159 lists a Dutch translation stating "Na de copy, ghedruct te Londen by B. Norton ende J. Bill".
Reproductions of the originals in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery ("Early English books, 1475-1640", reel 968), and the british Library ("Early English newspapers", unit 24, reel 1153).
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1963. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 968:7). s1963 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 18890
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|