Saint Bernard his meditiations: or Sighes, sobbes, and teares, vpon our sauiours passion [microform] : in memoriall of his death. Also his motiues to mortification, with other meditations.
- Standardized Title:
- Tractatus de interiori domo. English
- Other Title:
- Tractatus de interiori domo.
Motiues to mortification.
Motives to mortificaiton.
Most devout and diuine meditation of Saint Bernard.
Most devout and divine meditation of Saint Bernard.
Sighes, sobbes, and teares, vpon our sauiours passion.
Sighes, sobbes, and teares, upon our saviours passion.
Saint Bernard his meditiations: or Sighes, sobbes, and teares, upon our saviours passion.
- The fourth edition, much amended: by W. P. Mr. of Arts in Cambridge.
- London : Printed by E[lizabeth] A[llde] for Robert Allot, and are to be sold at his shop, at the Beare in Pauls Church-yard, 1631.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 622:10.
, 440, , 246,  p.
- Meditations -- Early works to 1800.
- An English translation of: Bernard of Clairvaux. Tractatus de interiori domo.
Printer's name from STC.
T12 has separate title page, with imprint date 1632, reading: Most devout and diuine meditations of Saint Bernard: concerning the knowledge of humane condition: seruing as so many mortiues to mortification.
Last leaf blank.
Varies from STC 1920 only in line of title which denotes edition.
Reproduction of the original in the Cambridge University Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1955. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 622:10). s1955 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 1921.
- W. P., Mr. of Arts.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|