Briefe, easie, and necessary tables [microform] : for the valuation of leases, annuities, and purchases, either in present, or in reuersion, according to the rates now most in vse. Together with a chorologicall discourse of the well ordering, disposing, and gouerning of an honorable estate or reuennue. ... Written by Tho: Clay Surueyor, and student in the mathematickes.
- The second impression, corrected and enlarged by the author.
- London : Printed by G. Eld, and M. Flesher, and are to be sold by Leonard Becket, 1622.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1479:1.
, 84 [i.e. 78] p.
- Interest -- Tables -- Early works to 1800.
Administration of estates -- Early works to 1800.
Estates (Law) -- Early works to 1800.
- Some pages missing in number only.
Formerly also STC 5373.
Identified as STC 5373 on UMI microfilm.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1479:01). s1978 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 5372.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|