The hystories of the most famous and worthy cronographer Polybius [microform] : discoursing of the warres betwixt the Romanes [and] Carthaginenses, a riche and goodly worke, conteining holsome counsels [and] wonderfull deuises against the incombrances of fickle fortune. Englished by C.W. Wherevnto is annexed an abstract, compendiously coarcted out of the life & worthy acts, perpetuate by our puissaunt prince king Henry the fift.
- Standardized Title:
- Historiae. English
- Other Title:
- Imprinted at London : By Henry Bynneman for Thomas Hacket. And are to be sold at his shoppe in Paules Churchyard at the signe of the Key, 
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 339:27.
, 130 leaves : port. (woodcut)
- Henry V, King of England, 1387-1422.
History, Ancient -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Rome -- History -- Republic, 510-30 B.C. (search)
Greece -- History -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- A translation of: Historiae.
C.W. = Christopher Watson, whose name appears on A3r.
Publication date from colophon.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1948. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 339:27). s1948 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 20097.
- Watson, Christopher, d. 1581.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|