Whereas the Queenes Maiestie doth vnderstand, that notwithstanding her late proclamation concerning such persons as wander abroad in the habite of souldiers, there are diuers persons pretending to haue serued in the late warres and seruice as souldiers ... [microform]
- Standardized Title:
- Proclamations. 1592-02-28
- Other Title:
- Proclamations. 1592-02-28.
Whereas the Queenes Majestie doth understand, that notwithstanding her late proclamation concerning such persons as wander abroad in the habite of souldiers, there are divers persons pretending to have served in the late warres and service as souldiers.
- Imprinted at London : By the deputies of Christopher Barker, printer to the Queenes most excellent Maiestie, 
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 565:77.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Rogues and vagabonds -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Soldiers -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- England -- Proclamations -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Publication date from STC.
Requiring vagrant soldiers in London to have their passports checked--STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1954. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 565:77). s1954 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 8218.
Steele, R. Tudor and Stuart proclamations, 849.
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1558-1603 : Elizabeth I)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|