Two godly and fruitfull treatises [microform] : the one, vpon the Lords prayer. The other, vpon the sixe principles. Both penned by that learned man, Paul Baine, sometimes preacher of Gods word at S. Andrewes in Cambridge.
- Other Title:
- Treatise vpon the sixe principles.
Treatise upon the sixe principles.
- London : Printed by Richard Field for Robert Mylbourne, and are to be sold at his shop at the great South-doore of Paules, 1619.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 950:7.
, 276 p.
- Lord's prayer -- Early works to 1800.
Sermons, English -- 17th century.
Theology -- Early works to 1800.
- "A treatise vpon the sixe principles" has separate dated title page.
Register and pagination continuous.
Some print show-through; some pages marked and stained.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1963. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 950:07). s1963 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 1649.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|