The byrth of mankynde, otherwyse named the womans booke [microform] : Newly set furth, corrected and augmented. Whose co[n]tentes ye maye rede in the table of the booke, and most playnly in the prologue. By Thomas Raynold phisition.
- Other Title:
- Byrth of mankynde
- [Imprynted at London : By Tho. Ray[nalde]], Anno. M.D.xlv. 
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 142:19.
, 46, , 47-100, , 109-144, , 145-148 leaves,  leaves of plates
- Obstetrics -- Early works to 1800.
- Based on a translation by Richard Jonas of a Latin edition of: Roeslin, Eucharius. Der swangern Frawen und hebammen Rosegarten.
Place of publication from colophon; printer's name from colophon.
The "plates" are woodcut.
Between quires I and K are interpolated 2H 3H6 with foliation 0, 40, el4, 42, 44, 44, 46, 46, 0, 0, el4, 44, 46, 46. Book 2 begins on K1r.
The two leaves following 144 are foliated 44 and 4.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1942. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 142:19). s1942 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 21154.
- Rösslin, Eucharius, d. 1526.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|